21 May 2012

Oh Boy have I been busy!

Well, I still don't have a computer to work on, but it's resulted in me having far more time to spend in my studio being creative! I've been very productive and have lots of new pieces to share. 

Here are a few pieces that I've been working on . . . 









As you can see I've been enjoying working with lots of natural materials such as shells, pearls and gemstones, and combining them with lovely tactile fabric ribbons. I love the combination of the iridescent luster on the shells and pearls with that of the matt, crinkled texture of these lovely French ribbons. 

I've added over 30 new designs to my Etsy Jewellery Shop, should you wish to take a peek.

I've also been so inspired by colour lately. All colours. Every colour. Perhaps it's the effect of Spring, I don't know, but I just love to see a riot of wonderful colours at the moment. Loving neons, and pastels, especially when they're combined with grey. 





Hope you've been having some of this lovely Spring sunshine wherever you are - it's been such a tonic!



To see more of my handmade jewellery please visit my Jewellery Shop.






Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment