25 February 2012

I've been featured!











. . . in 'Beads and Beyond' jewellery magazine! 

It's the current March issue and you can find it in all good newsagents! ;)  I'm delighted and flattered that they approached me. It's a great quality magazine aimed at jewellery lovers and makers; choc full of info, images, demos and how-to's. It's a UK based publication, but is distributed all around the world. You can also find it online.

I've been very busy lately - making new jewellery designs, visiting bead fairs, buying new materials, designing a new website, planning a huge upcoming studio sale of my paintings, and visiting Dorset. Phew, what a month it's been! I'll be sharing more on all of these in the coming weeks.  

In the meantime, have a great weekend!


And, if you have a moment, please check out the new 'jewellery' section on my Website!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment